About / Jooste Cylinder Advantages
Advantages of patented Jooste cylinders
Patented Jooste cylinders are environmentally friendly by using wind energy instead of electricity, and have won the Cullinan Design Awards in 1993 and the Disa award in 2005 for design excellence.
- The Jooste cylinder requires half the power than a normal cylinder to operate.
- The cylinder is manufactured from the most modern materials, namely stainless steel, polyethylene and polyurethane.
- It causes considerably less electrolytic corrosion on galvanised pipes.
- There is minimal wear on the cylinder tubes and rings.
- There is an enormous saving on pipes, power heads and windmill heads.
- The Jooste cyliinder produces more water than a normal cylinder.
- It can handle sand better than other cylinders.
- The cylinder has its own unique Jooste foot valve.
- Individual cylinders are packed in strong plastic sleeves with assembling instructions included.
- The stainless steel borehole cylinders are submersible compatible.